Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 05 2015, 06:26 AM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 04 2015, 10:14 PM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 04 2015, 07:31 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 04 2015, 03:44 AM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 02 2015, 06:22 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote: Bison,
You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying......
What makes you think he isn't already doing so?  He's keeping his composure behind all this and isn't nerd raging at people without proof.  You should also watch what you say ... JUST SAYING.
Is your panties too tight?  I was commenting on how he said that he wasn't going to do anything about the argument between the 2 communities. Now, there is a light because Bison and Vane are communicating with each other about this issues on hand.

Do you even know what he has and hasn't been doing? You yourself seen the nerd rage and you come at him telling him to set a good example as leader. Like really dude? Do you even know exactly what is going on? If not then I suggest you stay quiet and stop instigating.

Are you blind or do you need new glasses?  Who is instigating?  READ THE BOLDED STATEMENT I POSTED!  Trust me, I know more than you think!  I'm constantly in communication with Vane and Jackal about what's going on.

Let me quote you WORD FOR WORD ok romz?

" Bison,
You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community. Just saying...... "

JUST SAYIN you need to quit instigating cause you making yourself look stupid here. I just posted your BOLD STATEMENT for you to read again. Maybe you'll comprehend something this time around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks - by Jenni - Feb 05 2015, 06:50 AM