Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 05 2015, 09:38 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 04:51 PM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 07:57 AM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 06:50 AM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 06:26 AM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote: Are you blind or do you need new glasses?  Who is instigating?  READ THE BOLDED STATEMENT I POSTED!  Trust me, I know more than you think!  I'm constantly in communication with Vane and Jackal about what's going on.

Let me quote you WORD FOR WORD ok romz?

" Bison,
You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying...... "

JUST SAYIN you need to quit instigating cause you making yourself look stupid here.  I just posted your BOLD STATEMENT for you to read again.  Maybe you'll comprehend something this time around.

Are you retarded or were you drop when you was a baby?  Again..... that comment is in regard to what he said quote "I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue".  You're the one that looks retarded with your dumb comments!

My point proven to how stupid you are Romz. Maybe you should find out why Bison had said what he said and what had happened on this side for you to make such remarks. Don't come over here spreading your retardedness when you don't even know how shit went down.  You claiming you play on both servers ... Funny. I remember you straight up telling people you don't like our server cause of the anti-cheats.  You want to talk about being dropped as a kid? Who gets caught for having material wall hacks ... Twice??????  Oh yeah that retard who thinks being good in a PUB means everything.

Are you really that dumb?  Ban twice?  Show me some proof!  STFU already before I bitch slap your ass!

That is what the WT-F people had told me ... where you do play. That's enough proof for me since I saw it with my own eyes the first time around. Look at you getting all defensive. If it wasn't true, you wouldn't act like a total dumb ass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks - by Jenni - Feb 05 2015, 10:30 PM