Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  whats the point of having admins?
(Aug 17 2015, 10:16 AM)weeweet Wrote: riser i infer from your reply that a slot return is based upon the willingness of the person who took it to return.
The return of pug slots to crashed players is a grey area. The handling of it has largely fallen on admin discretion, with the goal being to minimize disturbance. Personally, I handle it in a manner similar to Riser, but that's not always the case. I'm inclined to try returning the pug slot when the sub caused extremely unbalanced teams.

In any case, there's an internal discussion going on about whether the return of pug slots is appropriate, if at all. With any luck we'll reach a consensus, so the rules are more clearly defined and can be applied consistently.

(Aug 17 2015, 10:16 AM)weeweet Wrote: i question the credibility of nikita in this case

is she here to better the warlord community or her own pinoy community?
I reviewed PUG #32527's demo and I'm not surprised he was kicked. HowZaT subbing in caused a -11.39 RWS stack, which resulted in his team losing 3 consecutive rounds, and also caused them to try with great effort to vote kick him. If he didn't get kicked by an admin, he would have received a 5 minute ban from the vote kick.

(Aug 17 2015, 10:16 AM)weeweet Wrote: nikita without saying anything just kick[ed] the dude who said he would return at half time, which was not far away.
That's pretty misleading. He was kicked at the end of round 6. That leaves 9 more rounds to be played before half time, which I wouldn't consider to be particularly close.

(Aug 17 2015, 10:16 AM)weeweet Wrote: when i ask for a reply she can simply ignore and and continue to communicate in tagalog with the other pinoys in the server.
The admin claims an attempt to discuss the matter with you on Steam was ignored.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Messages In This Thread
whats the point of having admins? - by weeweet - Aug 13 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by Raga - Aug 13 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by weeweet - Aug 13 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by Riser - Aug 14 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by weeweet - Aug 17 2015, 10:16 AM