Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY LONG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) SUGGESTIONS
(Apr 26 2016, 01:03 AM)Megafuse Wrote: Hello I'm Meggy and I will list down every single fucking suggestion I noted to my notebook while I was showering and in deep thought last night.

1. AWP server in asia?
I know there is an AWP server in Murica and I enjoy playing it but hey man there is one little problem, my fucking ping.
It never hurts to make one right? If no one joins (Trust me everyone will join) you can just close the server.

2. Make PUG 2 non-steam
If It can't work, please tell me why. Pug 1 can be premium only and 2 can be non-steam. It'll be fun to play w/ other peeps.

3. Remove P90 on deathmatch?
Please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source

4. And lastly, Make AWP always available on dust2
Please, just limit it to 2 awps per thing or something but dont do it at "14 Players and above", It's annoying when you need a shitload of players just to buy a sniper and get fuckin killed at mid by just peeking it with my precious awp. Then you find out that your teammate took the awp, and will never die because he always saves it EVERY FUCKING ROUND by hiding into T spawn. 

There you go, If I say something wrong or you admins just couldn't do it, Please remember that I'm just a citizen of this community trying to make some shit right for once. Atleast we tried

1. Maybe  a possibility but like others have already posted, it'll just kill the existing server. I'll talk to Bison eitherway, but I doubt he'd be too motivated to do it

2. It's not possible with our setup.

3. It's a weapon, it wouldn't be fair to remove it..

4. This is probably not going to happen because the current system is more balanced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VERY LONG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) SUGGESTIONS - by Riser - Apr 26 2016, 05:43 AM