Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Report admin abuse and vote kick abuse
Nice, quotes. Regardless of how anyone feels about me this report should be viewed as a result of what recently happened, and that is stated on the report, not a life story about who I am or trying to persuade people into taking your side on something that should be very objective. The FACTS are that I joined a villa game LATE talked to stabbinrabbit a bit, then when i got in game I clutched and mentioned that I used to be better at villa back in 09 then Kobe started a push to get me kicked, which was then followed up by a BAN by BILL for reason: back in 09.
I dont care about anything else that happened, I only care about what is displayed at the moment of the situation.

After that, the ABUSE part of the BAN is that it was unwarranted considering I said one phrase that could have been avoided using !ignore, and the ABUSE part about the KICKS is that they were excessive and were coerced, since the vote needed more people to kick me, you guys tried to convince the new players that I was a cheater, to which a new player replied, "9.76 rws, cheater?" and also called me out for trolling which I was not doing that game.

Look at it from the OBJECTIVE point of view of the case and not how you FEEL about the situation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report admin abuse and vote kick abuse - by RealRecklezz - Dec 10 2016, 11:42 PM