Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Resolved  Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins.
(Mar 14 2017, 03:20 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Mar 14 2017, 08:28 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 14 2017, 07:59 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: Making false claims again, mainly to make me look bad, so here it is.

I did not pass the ignore system, i even confirmed in with Bison since he checked the chat history, the only thing i said to you by using the all chat was "nice teamflash", which was more of a warning than using it to communicate.

Inappropriate language- Nice try making false claims again, saying i got triggered. On season i killed you continuously on the first couple rounds, and later on in the game. Which causes you to "unleash your kraken" i guess, if someone was to watch the demo, you did not only say deadie is stupid, but you involved shit like cancer, which is over the top.
And i guess you chose the least offensive to show in this thread.
In that game too, i didn't communicate in no way, when i was watching the demo back i saw people in the chat talking about all this drama, which they are right about, but they would understand why i got into this if only they read the tread, do see how you really are too.

"he needs to fucking hear what im saying, so by banning me he proof without a doubt he passed next the !ignore system, or he banned som1 on some random person words (cause ive got Drago ignored too), without any evidence."
"deadie is stupid" lol
You can watch the demo, and you're saying you have drago ignored too , so dont act like you ignored me lmfao, i was the one who made the smart decision to remove and ignore you, so nice try making false claims in pugs claiming that you ignored me first, as if i was the one who's in the wrong.

Blocking- Maybe show the full round?
Just because your crosshair isn't on me doesn't mean you were not following me.

Intentionally throwing match- You claimed yourself that you were giving the win to the other team, multiple times , threw nades towards me, including a flash, it's a shame FF was off.

And about the bans on Europe pugs, i can discuss that with Bison/Riser if they have any problems, which i doubt because they know how EU pugs are.

That is all, see you guys at the tournament!

So its only Drago who bypassed the !ignore system ? Thank you for cooperating, i aint admin anymore so i can't see admin chat.

And for the flash thing, since you clearly admin abused on the rest, you would of added it if you thought it was intentional.

You aren't proving anything in your response for the Innapropriate language part, you are making shit up, and please read the threads yourself you started shit up (and flame threads are irrelevant to your admin duties anyway, ask bison).

Blocking - bison reviewed it at 100% he was talking about that specific moment, thx for making lies in front of every1.

I can't believe you keep up with the Intentionally throwing match thing, how the fuck can i be throwing if i ended top adr/plant/assist .....

Im not going to respond to any of your other posts and wait for a Senior/Root to review.

"You aren't proving anything in your response for the Innapropriate language part, you are making shit up"
If someone was to watch the season demo, which can be found here: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/54256
You start being toxic, for no apparent reason at all, unless you really did get triggered from me killing you, then i guess you really do have to grow up.
And when you die, you get angry at your teammates, which is still in the season pug, you were clearly mentally challenged at times too, when i got killed by you, i gave info to my teammates, I did not say "he is dead because he is bad" <----- you say something along the lines after a couple of rounds. You are clearly mentally challenged, resulting in a way in which you think and feel about things that are happening inside of a game
So no, i am not "making shit up", 
being a nuisance in a pug is different to making a nuisance of yourself in a forum, flame section.
I don't mind if you want to "unleash your kraken" on the threads, but you have to remember that it stays in the flaming section, it shouldn't carry on to pugs, pug servers should have a positive flowing energy by the players. 
Enjoy getting told by someone who is more young and as it seems somehow, more mature than you.

You claim multiple times that you were going to throw the game, luckily our team worked together and won, it would have been worse on you if we had lost, you did follow the game objectives, as it would have been stupid not to. 
Stats do not really matter in this match, as these are decent skilled players (apart from gabe) we were up against, so it's not hard getting high adr, which is probably only one of the useful stats in the match, plants do not really contribute to your skill level. 

"Im not going to respond to any of your other posts and wait for a Senior/Root to review."
I highly doubt that.
Now which is it gonna be, prove me wrong or stick with your words. Dammit i'm being mentally challenged!

Please continue talking about the 2 other bans, bison only kept the blocking ban for 30 mins (because of a maybe), not the other 2 too bullcrap claims.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Deadplanet

Messages In This Thread
Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by Ben- - Mar 14 2017, 03:14 AM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by sosa - Mar 14 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by _nme - Mar 14 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by 250 - Mar 14 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by Kobe - Mar 14 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by Ben- - Mar 14 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by Ben- - Mar 14 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by Drago - Mar 14 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins. - by Drago - Mar 14 2017, 11:12 AM