Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's
(Apr 06 2017, 01:22 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Apr 06 2017, 01:02 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Apr 06 2017, 12:26 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Apr 05 2017, 11:47 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: <text>

When you reply to someone the quote should remain unchanged unless you want to speak about something specifically. You start your commentary under the quote window as I am doing now.

I wanted to address one of your concerns. You said, "Does a defuse rlly matter tht much though...?" I think that its about the etiquette. Its like being an uninvited guest at a get together and taking the last beer, even though everyone else contributed to the conversations and all you did was make a quirky joke that made the weird kid in the back chuckle.

All you have to do is be quiet and wait for a root admin, the more you talk the worse you will look.

K fine I'll delete it, was just trying to say my point on the part u were leaving out. Like ur POV in the synopsis is just an overall one, not seeing it from either my perspective and thoughts or theirs. But ya I see what u mean.

... Nvm I can't delete it, Ok I'll just shut up now.

I wanted to be completely objective, so I avoided taking sides and even included both possible outcomes that favor both sides. I also didn't want you to delete anything, I just want you to take it into consideration that your actions after your kick and during your report could worsen the outcome and possibly nullify the case you have. Also, it looked strange to me to see you type inside my quote bubble, please try to avoid doing that. I am in no way trying to force you to do anything, I am trying to show you other things to consider that you might have missed before.

Regardless, lets not make this thread longer than it seems. Let's wait for a root admin. Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   Spiderfreak

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's - by RealRecklezz - Apr 06 2017, 01:49 AM