Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's
(Apr 07 2017, 02:34 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Apr 07 2017, 02:10 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Apr 07 2017, 01:42 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote: Love how this turned from an actual thing to a post tht's not even cared abt rlly. Just fkin delete it at this point, nothings going to happen abt it ik.

Did you not hear me give you real advice and tell you to stay quiet while someone looks into this, the more you speak the less likely it will be that anyone takes action.

THERE'S NO POINT RECKLEZZ, Nothing was done rlly abt the whole Bill temp banning me thing, and I doubt nothing will happen now. There's no point to it anymore. It was a small fkin issue, ok. tht's it. Just leave it alone.

So you are just posting to read your words over and over? You posted with the intentions of not allowing anyone to take action on the matter? Are you trolling? Be decisive for once and let action come on its own.

Also, please stop typing like a child (i.e. "fkin", "tht's", "rlly" etc.). It makes you look worse and people will not pay any attention to you if you continue, they will think you are some child they can just push around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's - by RealRecklezz - Apr 07 2017, 02:42 AM