Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griefers on pug servers....
(May 30 2023, 03:18 AM)StealthMode Wrote: A lot of the clients on wL. Are previously banned cheaters.
I would like to point out Pen. 
And some others.
My SteamId is enough proof. The name I use is my OG CS beta /  Css beta nick.
Went to the pug scrim server tonight.
And these nooblets / script kiddies kept griefing me.
For just mentioning I am old skewl ( tm ).
That said, wL is one of the last non irc scrimmage server networks left.
And people like Pen ruin it.

Remove the public !votekick, !voteban system.
It is being abused by cheaters.

While it is possible that some individuals may have a history of cheating, it is unfair and inaccurate to assume that the entire community is comprised of cheaters. Online gaming communities consist of diverse individuals with varying skill levels, backgrounds, and experiences. It is crucial to avoid making blanket generalizations or stigmatizing the entire community based on the actions of a few. Many players strive to compete fairly, follow the rules, and contribute positively to the community. It is essential to foster an environment of inclusivity, respect, and understanding rather than assuming the worst about others.

Being an "old head" in a game refers to having extensive experience or knowledge of the game due to playing it for a long time. While it is true that having experience can provide insights and strategies, it is important to recognize that being an "old head" doesn't automatically confer superiority or make someone inherently better at the game. Gaming skills are not solely determined by the length of time one has been playing, but rather a combination of factors such as dedication, practice, adaptability, and natural talent. Newer players, despite lacking extensive experience, can bring fresh perspectives, innovative approaches, and quick learning abilities to the game. Ultimately, what truly matters in gaming is the enjoyment, camaraderie, and healthy competition that can be shared among players, regardless of their "old head" status or lack thereof.

Trolling can be positive in some cases. For example, trolling can be used to expose hypocrisy or to challenge people to think more critically about their beliefs. Trolls can also be used to start conversations about important issues. In some cases, trolling can even lead to positive change. For example, the #MeToo movement was started by a troll who posted a series of tweets about her experiences with sexual harassment. The movement quickly went viral and helped to raise awareness about the issue of sexual harassment.
Here are some of the positive effects of trolling:

Trolls can expose hypocrisy. 
Trolls are often good at finding inconsistencies in people's beliefs and actions.
This can be a valuable service, as it can help people to see the flaws in their own thinking.
Trolls can challenge people to think more critically. Trolls often ask difficult questions and challenge people to defend their beliefs.

This can be a good way to encourage people to think more critically about the world around them.
Trolls can start conversations about important issues. Trolls can use their platform to raise awareness about important issues. This can be a valuable service, as it can help to bring attention to issues that might otherwise be ignored.

Messages In This Thread
Griefers on pug servers.... - by StealthMode - May 30 2023, 03:18 AM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by tommy. - May 30 2023, 03:31 AM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by StealthMode - May 30 2023, 07:37 AM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by 150DreamTeam - May 30 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by Lewis - Jun 04 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by 150DreamTeam - Jun 09 2023, 12:06 AM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by Falco - Jun 13 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by 150DreamTeam - Jun 14 2023, 04:26 AM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by tardbus - May 30 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Griefers on pug servers.... - by fangu - Jun 13 2023, 03:48 AM