Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN
Here is the deal, I am only gonna explain it one time.

Map - Dust, I wanna do experiment, so I apply "change on round end" option to every single player after 10 minutes on that map, and type ADMIN_ALL that every single player has been switched, so nobody feels like they're picked/singled out.  Same teams but different sides to be clear, then I see Vietcong goes back to ct, I switch him, he joined ct again, I switched him, he rejoined again, then I just let it be and didn't apply any actions to this player(left him alone).

40 people got switched and you're the only player who reported admin abuse and was crying there. So who's the kid. I don't see any possible admin abuse, and asking to lock this topic and take disciplinary actions against this player because he called me kid/troll/shizophrenic for no reason, this is admin abuse report section, not flamez area.

Edit, please do not add any personal comments, I don't want this thread to grow in 100 posts, if you have any details to add go for it, if you're gonna call me kid/troll or anything else you will be banned because nobody offended you.

Edit2(to admins only) By the way almost everyone supported this sides switching action, it was fair enough, I let 10 minutes pass and switched everyone after 10 minutes. So everyone played 10 minutes for ct and 10 minutes for T. I'm not gonna do it often, it's just experiment.

Edit3: His original post contained words: schizophrenic troll, kid, but he modified it and cleared those word that applied to me, and added comment about me "upset because I deagled; I typed smile you get bannged; his feelings were hurt" which doesn't make sense, I only warned him once using ADMIN_ALL because he spammed chat with this "smile you got Bannged".   

Edit4(rivals question):CT's were winning in the game, if it matters, but I didn't edit teams, I just changed sides.

Messages In This Thread
RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by VietCong - Aug 16 2011, 05:02 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by Anonymous - Aug 16 2011, 05:23 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by VietCong - Aug 16 2011, 05:39 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by Anonymous - Aug 16 2011, 05:42 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by keger - Aug 16 2011, 05:43 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by VietCong - Aug 16 2011, 05:50 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by Anonymous - Aug 16 2011, 05:55 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by Rabbit - Aug 16 2011, 05:57 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by I, The Rival - Aug 16 2011, 06:14 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by Anonymous - Aug 16 2011, 06:54 PM
RE: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN - by M. Bison - Aug 17 2011, 01:37 AM