Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2
Well they locked the topic so nice of them, but you can't lock my views
Yes Sun in the Morning I know you, and didn't know you were admin but its so cool man, you are one of the coolest admin i have known, no attitude and nothing.

I am nice with nice admins like him, but if you show me attitude, you do something wrong, you are just humans man, admins are not gods and anything more than other players, they are there to helo us, not to show us attitude or unnecessary bans
And forgot to mention before, the admin WEED also KICKS BY MISTAKE, when he wants to kick blackhawk, so nice man what a admin, and you think you are more than others . huh

To Ruplayer: Ruplayer i am sure even if weed is not hitler though he banned me for no reason (ohh was that abusing, like nobody says no shit on server, dnt they usey that language?), Ruplayer you are sure some of a hitler person coz i think you got some personal frustration you wanna put on others as u increased my ban

To WEED: What i said, when you muted players (other players) for talking on a public server, as if it was crime, i asked admin what the hell is this, then i said fuck you admin ban me, so does that mean you ban me?? who gave you right to do that, This is a US server, and we use fuck as much as we like, who are you to put ban on us, Is this a gaming server or some moral education server.

As for server, i dnt wish to play here anymore coz i am not here to see you all admin's attitude, i've got mine man and you dnt know me

As for Server: This is a gaming server, and if you admins wanna make it world war 3 and Hitler part 2, then do whatever the hell you wanna do i am out

As for rage: I will rage whenever i see something wrong, i will protest and i will write you can ban me from server, you can ban me from here, but you got no shit control on me, you cant do a shit.

As for others: Admins are here not to have their frustration on people, and if they do and u think that u better stop your mouth, you're coward and you need to speak up for what is wrong.

Ruplayer and Weed: Do whatever the hell you wanna do with your server, you are admin now thats why you are flying high, one day when your wings will be cut down, you will crash and die!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2 - by The Handicapped Indian - Aug 18 2011, 08:20 AM
RE: Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2 - by Anonymous - Aug 18 2011, 02:25 PM