Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2
lol...man... you are the ******est guy i've never even met. tell you what I am going to treat you
like a mentally handicapped person. I dint ask you to leave this server.. you said you wont play
here anymore.. so I gave an added comment to it.  YES i did curse at you... I am not a chicken to keep my mouth shut when i am being cursed for killing you.
dude lmfao... seriously are you threatening me by sitting at your pc and scrolling over the mouse and killing me. you think it even gets to me....
oh my god I am so dead.. my stomach is in pain. what kind of talk is that... oh oh..." I AM THE WORST GUY YOU WILL MEET"
i am scared to hell. LOL this is the reason why we dont watch gay bollywood movies. thats... thats
hero villian round trolley dialogues... lmfao. hey hey guess what... why dont you go make papers boats
and play in rain water.. or... or go play mario.,it has hidden mushrooms. get some barbie dolls too., they wont curse you back....hahaha... guys guys....
lets hear him talk.... he is going to kill me...prrrrr hahahahahaha.... seriously.... I love this post.

TO all gentlemen sitting at any corner of this world and watching this post.
I tell you one thing... not all indians are mentally challenged.
i repeat... not all.... pffffff...hahahahahahahaha

tell me what does the title even mean... world war 3... or hitler 2...
oh god... i think im gonna crap my pants... oh wait., i just did... hahahahahahahahaha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2 - by Anonymous - Aug 18 2011, 02:25 PM
RE: Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2 - by FALCON - Aug 18 2011, 03:02 PM