Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMIN ABUSE
I don't see any good reason why you would be unwilling to play on the other team. It makes me think that you were playing on that particular team with the intent to create an unfair team balance (team stacking) which actually happens to be against our rules. The only reasonable excuses that come to mind for wanting to be on the other team would be either playing with a friend or playing against a foe. However, even in both of these situations, simply informing the admin of the situation could remedy the situation by him moving your friend or foe as well.

Also think of it this way, when the ATB plugin is operational again, you'll still be moved but it'll be more inflexible about it since it'll force you to that team and will keep moving you every single round until you decide to stay. This will occur regardless of whether you try to rejoin or attempt to do anything else because it is after all based on you gameMe stats. The only difference between an admin and the plugin is that gameMe ATB is an inflexible automated process that one can't call admin abuse on. If you're beginning to think that the ATB plugin is some sort of malicious monster out to ruin everyone's day. I wouldn't disagree with you. :-X

If I were the one balancing the teams, and you were deliberately circumventing all of my attempts, I'd have simply banned after a few warnings since it's very disrespectful for you to act in such a way. If you've got a problem with how we run things, then feel free to discontinue playing on our servers.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Messages In This Thread
ADMIN ABUSE - by nastynasinthearea - Sep 01 2011, 03:33 AM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by Eternal - Sep 01 2011, 06:34 AM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by M. Bison - Sep 01 2011, 11:02 AM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by I, The Rival - Sep 01 2011, 06:35 PM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by M. Bison - Sep 09 2011, 12:55 AM