Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMIN ABUSE
The situation at the time is as follows.

CTs were getting completely rolled. Top CT was going about 49 -10, with the rest of them all just breaking even or being neg. There were 3 tops Ts with scores like 50-7, 46-8 (Nas) and 45 - 5. All the Ts underneath them were steadily getting better and better kdrs. So the way I saw it was, if I switched the 2nd best T over to CTs, then CTs would have 2 lead players, and Ts would have 2 lead players. It seemed fair to me.

So I switched Nas over on round end, and carried on spec'ing the game. Nas then switched back over immediatly. I let the round play out and switched him again, and he switched back and said "Stop switching me over". I explained to him that he was being switched for team balance, and he said something along the lines of "Switch someone else, I suck at being CT".

As a regular admin of Dust 2 24/7, I know from previous encounters that Nas very rarely plays CT. He is usually stacking T with a number of regular players (like "hows it taste mother fu*ker" and "flukin stoned"). My decision to switch him was purely based on stats though, it was nothing personal.

You will notice that even though he ignored me 3 times, I still didn't ban him. I gave him fair warning, and he disconnected with only 20 minutes of the round to go. I thought he had gone completely, but he reconnected and played out the rest of the game, which leads me to think that he reconnected to lose his score, so that I wouldn't keep team switching him. Of course, he went straight back on T side.

Loks entered after Nas reconnected, and I told him about Nas, and Loks told me to ban him for Ignoring Admins, but I didn't because the game was almost over and it wasn't worth it. I have warned Nas several times now, so I am going to be less forgiving with him in the future if I decide to team switch him based on balancing the teams with players who could effectively change the rate of play for the other team.

Also, Nas, saying "I'm not good at CT" is a complete lie. Your kdr is far better as a CT. It's also quite clear from your stats that you stack T side on Dust 2, as you have 14 hours as a CT, and 3 whole days as a T. If I decide to switch you again to balance the teams based on current kdr, then please don't ignore me again.
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
ADMIN ABUSE - by nastynasinthearea - Sep 01 2011, 03:33 AM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by Eternal - Sep 01 2011, 06:34 AM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by M. Bison - Sep 01 2011, 11:02 AM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by I, The Rival - Sep 01 2011, 06:35 PM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE - by M. Bison - Sep 09 2011, 12:55 AM