Resolved  ADMIN ABUSE
i was playing on the 24/7 dust 2 warlords server ip address 173.231.35.18:27015

i was on the T team and angryanimals reckless raven was the admin in there
so he moved me to CT so i moved back to T
then he moved me back to CT then i moved back to T
then he moved me again and i asked him to stop moving me
after that he told me that if i didnt stay he was gonna ban me
he private messaged me
(Private to nasty nas in the area) Reckless Rival Raven: if you're going to ignore my decision then you're going to get banned, just saying
so i juss wanted to say thats bullshit and total admin abuse
now ur gonna tell me i hafta play a certain team? and if i dont ur gonna ban me?
wtf is that
while i was in there fuckin stoned was in there as well
and i reported this to him
but i decided i should post on the forums as well
This might have been to help prevent team stacking. Please be patient so that the root admins can look at your case.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I don't see any good reason why you would be unwilling to play on the other team. It makes me think that you were playing on that particular team with the intent to create an unfair team balance (team stacking) which actually happens to be against our rules. The only reasonable excuses that come to mind for wanting to be on the other team would be either playing with a friend or playing against a foe. However, even in both of these situations, simply informing the admin of the situation could remedy the situation by him moving your friend or foe as well.

Also think of it this way, when the ATB plugin is operational again, you'll still be moved but it'll be more inflexible about it since it'll force you to that team and will keep moving you every single round until you decide to stay. This will occur regardless of whether you try to rejoin or attempt to do anything else because it is after all based on you gameMe stats. The only difference between an admin and the plugin is that gameMe ATB is an inflexible automated process that one can't call admin abuse on. If you're beginning to think that the ATB plugin is some sort of malicious monster out to ruin everyone's day. I wouldn't disagree with you. :-X

If I were the one balancing the teams, and you were deliberately circumventing all of my attempts, I'd have simply banned after a few warnings since it's very disrespectful for you to act in such a way. If you've got a problem with how we run things, then feel free to discontinue playing on our servers.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
The situation at the time is as follows.

CTs were getting completely rolled. Top CT was going about 49 -10, with the rest of them all just breaking even or being neg. There were 3 tops Ts with scores like 50-7, 46-8 (Nas) and 45 - 5. All the Ts underneath them were steadily getting better and better kdrs. So the way I saw it was, if I switched the 2nd best T over to CTs, then CTs would have 2 lead players, and Ts would have 2 lead players. It seemed fair to me.

So I switched Nas over on round end, and carried on spec'ing the game. Nas then switched back over immediatly. I let the round play out and switched him again, and he switched back and said "Stop switching me over". I explained to him that he was being switched for team balance, and he said something along the lines of "Switch someone else, I suck at being CT".

As a regular admin of Dust 2 24/7, I know from previous encounters that Nas very rarely plays CT. He is usually stacking T with a number of regular players (like "hows it taste mother fu*ker" and "flukin stoned"). My decision to switch him was purely based on stats though, it was nothing personal.

You will notice that even though he ignored me 3 times, I still didn't ban him. I gave him fair warning, and he disconnected with only 20 minutes of the round to go. I thought he had gone completely, but he reconnected and played out the rest of the game, which leads me to think that he reconnected to lose his score, so that I wouldn't keep team switching him. Of course, he went straight back on T side.

Loks entered after Nas reconnected, and I told him about Nas, and Loks told me to ban him for Ignoring Admins, but I didn't because the game was almost over and it wasn't worth it. I have warned Nas several times now, so I am going to be less forgiving with him in the future if I decide to team switch him based on balancing the teams with players who could effectively change the rate of play for the other team.

Also, Nas, saying "I'm not good at CT" is a complete lie. Your kdr is far better as a CT. It's also quite clear from your stats that you stack T side on Dust 2, as you have 14 hours as a CT, and 3 whole days as a T. If I decide to switch you again to balance the teams based on current kdr, then please don't ignore me again.
If you read this, you suck.
The poster hasn't replied in over a week.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol