Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMIN ABUSE, READ THIS FOR ALL ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:we dont even know who the admin is, hey, im not the only one whos thinking like this...
i could careless about the toggling gravity thing, but cancel vote? cmon man.. it was done twice, and it wasnt when we just came...
we played bobiii that day twice already, and it was almost for 1 hour only for 1 map...
the one who rtv is the majority of the ppl...

let me get this straight... course map are meant to be hard, if u toggling grav to make it easy, its better to not even play that map since on bobii u cant die...
the lv18-20?its all about jumping to the right place, with grav?fuck all that i have to say...

what about banned basketball -eg on frightnight coz he was mic spamming while the fact he's not?
i know that i dont have a ss for this, but red7eagle was there...

when most of us was like asking "who's the admin?"
nobody answers, so i do what i think was the right thing to do...
toggling grav on his friends? well i dont care, but cancelling vote? to make sure that everybody is having fun and not change the map right after it goes?
there was people that are on lvl 18-19 already man!! its already almost the end!!
thats why theres this rtv thing, to make it so that we can change the map when we feel sick of it

Ну нахуй ты пиздишь сука!!! ты писал ртв как только карта появилась. кстати баскетбола не кто не банил и не выключал ему не чего
ты написал слово РТВ раз этак 100
про баскетбола вообще молчу...
как ты думаешь почему люди тоже начали писать ртв? да лижбы ты заткнулся
"гравитацию друзьям" нет. кто просил тому и давал. это можешь увидеть в чате
в следующий раз за спам в чате получишь вечный бан Smile
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADMIN ABUSE, READ THIS FOR ALL ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by Anonymous - Sep 19 2011, 01:34 PM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE, READ THIS FOR ALL ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by Macka - Sep 19 2011, 01:58 PM
RE: ADMIN ABUSE, READ THIS FOR ALL ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by Anonymous - Sep 19 2011, 02:14 PM