Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned - Cause I got a few nice shots. This is my protest.
Name: I don't usually have a proper alias, I just use something stupid. But when I got banned my alias was <(-___________-)>
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43663159

Well, as the thread title suggests, I was playing on your Counter-Strike source server.
I of course, being Australian, had a really awful ping of 200. But; that's not the point.
I was running around with a deagle the first round I played, just messing around, going for a few nice shots, and all that jazz. When to my surprise, I hit two amazing flickshots.

Anyways. So I kept playing, I believe I played a few more rounds, then I purchased an awp.
I was jumping around and then I got a jumping awp noscope, or whatever these kids call em these days.
Then, I was banned!
I thought it was just a joke at first - so I tried to reconnect. It turns out I'm banned permanently!

Now I'm not one to criticize an admin, but I think it's extremely un-professional of someone to just ban another player because they hit a few lucky shots, especially without any proof of that player cheating in any way.
If it's possible, and if you can, I'd like to be unbanned please.
Thank you for reading.

- Tyrone

Messages In This Thread
Banned - Cause I got a few nice shots. This is my protest. - by Tyrone - Dec 20 2011, 02:39 AM