Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  admin abuse, ruplayer
hi,

i just got banned for a couple of minutes from the wL popular maps server for moving back to the team I was in since the admin moved me to 'unstack' the teams.

So this is how it happened...

I joined the game and server was in map de_cpl_mill, CT team was pretty much stacked and ruplayer in it. So i joined T and we won a couple of rounds, but then the teams kept getting more stacked, it was like 3 - 5 more CT's than Terrorists so I asked ruplayer to unstack the teams since it was pretty unfair for T's.

here is a clear image of the team stacking:
[Image: AEGq.jpg]

here when I ask ruplayer to unstack the teams:
[Image: YDIGW.jpg]

his answer was: "they're not stacked" .. and I believe in the 1st image i provided here it's pretty clear how stacked the teams were.

after the map ended we started playing Nuke. I joined CT, he also joined CT. We were winning so he moved. I was about to move but there were more T's than CT's so i couldn't, so i was waiting until i could move (BY MYSELF). But then i noticed he moved me to the T's team so I moved back to CT.

He didn't unstack the teams in the last map we were playing so I was doing exactly the same HE did in de_cpl_mill. He moved me back a couple of times to T and I was just killing myself and moving back to CT and then he simply banned me.

[Image: siNqU.jpg]

I believe this is admin abuse ! WHY should I be punished for stacking teams while the own server admins are doing the same thing ?????

I hope this is read by the server owners and taken care of.

my suggestion:
Get a better team balance plugin that will move players from teams according to their skills balancing teams well.

i really expected more from ruplayer, really disappointed.

Messages In This Thread
admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 01:47 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by BARCODE - Feb 01 2012, 02:21 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by JackMonroe - Feb 01 2012, 02:29 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 03:49 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by ruplayer - Feb 01 2012, 05:22 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 06:54 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by ruplayer - Feb 01 2012, 07:57 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by naive - Feb 01 2012, 11:28 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by BaNaNaMaN - Feb 01 2012, 12:11 PM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Mr.Tea - Feb 01 2012, 07:40 PM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by BaNaNaMaN - Feb 01 2012, 08:37 PM