Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  admin abuse, ruplayer
On mill, teams were pretty balanced, we had some skilled players in both teams, and when you asked me to "unstack teams" I told you they are not stacked. T's were actually winning couple rounds in a row at the time when you asked me, so I was a bit surprised to hear this, some other players said "they are not stacked" in the chat too. Some 1-2 players left from the bottom of the list, and I left this issue for auto balance plug-in to handle. If you don't know, auto balance plug-in switches some players that joined most recently to another team on the beginning of the next round, to even amount of players in both teams.

Next map - Nuke. Yes I started as a ct, some good players were in T. However, T's lost first two rounds, it was clearly visible that teams were uneven, and I joined T's. One round after I switched you to T's. You kept going back to CT a few times. I thought it was really egoistic and lame for player like you to ask me to unstack teams when they were not stacked and not to be willing to help admin to unstack teams when one team was clearly stacked. I banned you.

So where did I abuse?  Smile

Edit: Your screen shots just loaded for me, and the first screen shot has been cut so you can't see personal scores of Terrorists, top 3 players were dominating. At the time when you asked me to unstack teams, your team was on the roll...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

Messages In This Thread
admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 01:47 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by BARCODE - Feb 01 2012, 02:21 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by JackMonroe - Feb 01 2012, 02:29 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 03:49 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by ruplayer - Feb 01 2012, 05:22 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 06:54 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by ruplayer - Feb 01 2012, 07:57 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by naive - Feb 01 2012, 11:28 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by BaNaNaMaN - Feb 01 2012, 12:11 PM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Mr.Tea - Feb 01 2012, 07:40 PM