Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  admin abuse, ruplayer
ruplayer Wrote:If you don't know, auto balance plug-in switches some players that joined most recently to another team on the beginning of the next round, to even amount of players in both teams.

I know how the auto balance works, but problem was not the 'amount' of people in each team, it was the skilled people. Even tho we all know that map is CT sided and knowing that there were more skilled users playing in CT side you said it was not stacked, that's my point.

ruplayer Wrote:Next map - Nuke. Yes I started as a ct, some good players were in T. However, T's lost first two rounds, it was clearly visible that teams were uneven, and I joined T's. One round after I switched you to T's. You kept going back to CT a few times. I thought it was really egoistic and lame for player like you to ask me to unstack teams when they were not stacked and not to be willing to help admin to unstack teams when one team was clearly stacked. I banned you.

So where did I abuse?  Smile

I was doing exactly the same thing you did in the last map by not moving a couple of the skilled users from the stacked CT team to the T team as it also was uneven for T's, but you did nothing since you were on the winning team, oh but when you were on the losing team then in nuke you did react to the fact that the teams were uneven..

ruplayer Wrote:Edit: Your screen shots just loaded for me, and the first screen shot has been cut so you can't see personal scores of Terrorists, top 3 players were dominating. At the time when you asked me to unstack teams, your team was on the roll...

use the scroll, the images are not cut, it's just that the images are not resized to fit the forum screen.

now, for the third time I'll leave my suggestion here regarding the team stack problem there is in the servers. Why not install a better/more advanced team balance plugin that would move users from one team to another depending on their frags/skills and also to even the amount of players in both teams? .. I used to have a cs 1.6 server with a plugin that did this, so if a team it's stacked with a lot more "pro" users in one side, it would move a couple of them to the other team to make it even for both teams.

This would help a lot with the team stack problems in the server, specially in one sided maps like mill,aztec,assault etc.. I hope you guys can take this suggestion to the server owners so it might get considered.

I'm not trying to start any problems with anyone here, i like the servers, i've donated a few bucks to it and willing to donate more but with issues like team stacking it really gets me mad, even more when they don't admit/realize it and don't take any action about it.

and FYI the other 1-2 people that said "teams are not stacked" were CT's.

I hope you get my point.

Lau.

Messages In This Thread
admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 01:47 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by BARCODE - Feb 01 2012, 02:21 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by JackMonroe - Feb 01 2012, 02:29 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 03:49 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by ruplayer - Feb 01 2012, 05:22 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by Lautaro - Feb 01 2012, 06:54 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by ruplayer - Feb 01 2012, 07:57 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by naive - Feb 01 2012, 11:28 AM
RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - by BaNaNaMaN - Feb 01 2012, 12:11 PM