Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
counter strike source tournaments/bring people to the fourm
helmut^ Wrote:The Branzone Sponsored Spring 5v5 GunGame Tournament has been a complete success for us. We've completely wiped out our opponents, and have wound up in the championship round!

http://www.teamwarfare.com/tournament/de...Game&div=1

Each round is a best out of 3
You win a game by getting the knife kill

Out of 3 rounds, we have won all 6 games, while I myself have gotten 5 of the 6 knife kills.

Winning team gets a a free public server for 3 months, as well as 5 cs:go beta keys!

Championship Round will be played out sometime next week, wish us luck.
after reading that i started to think.. why don't we have like a grand team? a team that represents wL in tournaments?And play in massive torrnys.i think it would bring a S**t load of people to the Dieing fourm... even if we dont win .It better then HeLL clan or any large clan/website/communitys. a lot/most top CS:S clan/website/communitys cost to become part of them and they are big for that reason.i not saying that wL needs to start charging for it membership. i just saying that if we had a team that played tournaments for the wL that it would bring lots of needed attention to this old forum.the servers did for a while but alot of the members stopped being active and alot of them are "admins". alot of the player base of CS:S are going to go to CS:GO no dout about it.But i think there will be still a huge base still for CS:S.. look at CS it looks like a Cartoon to me compared to CS:S.But there still huge events and Tournaments for it and huge money amounts payed out.i think with that in mind,i think that if we invested a little money and time to find the best Active players to become a team i think it would help the forums grow as a whole.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~

Messages In This Thread
counter strike source tournaments/bring people to the fourm - by Dre@m$ - Apr 01 2012, 05:07 AM