No
13 37.14%
Yes
17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
So I noticed today that AWPs have been added to the 24/7 Dust 2 Deathmatch server. I know people have been taking about this and I am open to giving it a try.

However, I think that opening up AWPs on a deathamtch can be the beginning of a dirty game. Because the round is never over, someone with an AWP can camp a location and if they're good enough virtually never get killed. It's hard enough fighting off terrorists when they get in the corner ramp at long a without an awp. And the same with terrorists camping up by spawn and watching the doorway to the tunnels. There are a number of spots that would be hard to take if an awper was standing by.

I personally liked the server the way it was. It's had a lot of quality regulars and I'm afraid that some of them (I know of a few) will get irritated being killed by awps and leave.

Like they say, awps make you feel like you're in the game without actually joining.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - by Colonel Sanders - Apr 26 2012, 02:11 AM