No
13 37.14%
Yes
17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
General Josh Wrote:I dont get why all the "veterans" of the Dm are constantly bitching about the awp, i mean is it your not good with it, is it you cant stand getting awped by a noob, what? I mean since we put the awp in theres been a host of new players coming in, I think it makes the server really popular and then the fact that not everybody is going to use the awp, and if they do, ive noticed about 80% are bad with it(worse than me that is, and i suck with the awp). Keep the awp, and quit bitching, if you want a private server than go buy this dm from the admins, quit complaining because you cant stand to lose 6 points everytime some noob plows ur head thru with a sniper bullet, to some regards yes i do get mad when that happens, like if somebody camps something other than spawn with an awp, or someone camps with the machine gun, yet i still welcome the challange, and still do try to kill them.
Oh, and reflex, yea that threat is pathetic, if you and say 5 friends leave, about 20 new people will come in to replace them, out server is getting popular again, and if you nerds want to kill it because of your own pathetic agendas about leading the server, then u r sad!
Edit, i just took a glance at the dm, its 6 on 6 with no specs, and all the other servers are either dead or have like 4 people on them at this hour.
ohhh
general stuck in big problem now

Messages In This Thread
RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - by Alicia Melchiott - Apr 26 2012, 02:48 PM