No
13 37.14%
Yes
17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
M. Bison Wrote:I could probably make something so you purchase awps in exchange for kills.  :o

I do agree awps overshadow scouts making them considerably harder to use.

Anyways, as for the person who suggested the awps in the first place... *looks at ARYA*

LOL , more like hounded you for them awps . These were the reasons i asked for the awps :

1) IDK if a lot of you guys were around when i first started on war-lords , the dm server used to be full all the time , even as an admin with a reserved slot people cudnt get in . lately the drop in activity is frankly frustrating . cos back then , even when most servers were empty i could always hop on to the dm server and have some fun!!

2) now most of the other dms have awps and whether u like awps or not , i cannot deny that they are part of the game since its inception and is widely the most popular gun after ak and m4 . i  have been  playin other dms from time to time and i see a lotta war-lordians Tongue  on those server and when i asked em y not our dm server , they say i want to practice with the awp.

3) i can bet my bottom dollar on the fact that given a month the dm server will be back to its former glory and the addition of awps will boost the activity rather than curb it .

AND DAVID gaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd dang u deserve an E-HUG , a couple of beers and a hooker for adding the awp . U the best Tongue
[Image: 21abvjs.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - by ARYA! - Apr 27 2012, 03:11 AM