17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
ARYA! Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:i just played Dust DM.

legalizing (lol) awp?
i realized the player boost. there were lots of players who came to the server for following reason: A.W.P. They camp. camp. camp. and camp. I spawned. got shot. spawned. shot. spawned. and on and on... it was really annoying as CT. Same goes with T. Everyone just seems like they choose awp. It became "Dust AWP Deathmatch"
Dust 2 DM server was my practice range to practice my Scout, and other weapons that require skills. However, If we keep awp in the DM server, later on Autosniper will get added too, therefore resulting in unbalance in weapon system. I do not want Awp in Dust DM server. It ruins the whole thing.

Just 1 awp for team?
i also disagree. It's so unfair to just give just one awp. It's not like other Office server where they can drop the awp. also, they WILL camp at the spawn. this will also ruin the whole experience. Imagine. You know the T camping spot where T get headshotted by scout everytime? well if Awper camps there, well, comparing with scouts, where you must aim head, awp instakills. therefore i disagree.

In conclusion, I disagree with awp in Dust DM match. It may look fun, yes. But how about Scout users? rarely anyone is going to use scout. I'm just going to start calling Dust 2 DM server "Dust 2 AK47, M4A1, P90, and AWP DM server" really. Rarely anyone is going to choose other primary weapons. It was once my practice range to practice my scout and various other weapon skills, now it just became Sniper server with few rushers running around getting caught by crossfires.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE

People are going to camp no matter what , whether it be an awp or a scout .  :o . i was on the dm server now, there were 25 players on the dm server as apposed to the 3 or 4 we were having the past week , so i think its a success!!

-Camping problems at least they camped with scout, which require skill. Now they camp with awp, one shot kill. Annoying. I just want to pass-by!!! i can't!!!
Increase in Players increase in players is very much appreciated. However, they all came to the server for following reason: A.W.P. i told you. This is very closely related to Camping problems, why? Well Most of them came for AWP. Which means Increase in Players + AWP + Camping = Sniper Server #2 you wanna awp? go snipers. i still disagree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - by Yuuki <3 - Apr 27 2012, 04:04 AM