Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again
Re: Space Shuttle Enterprise files again

MindHACKer Wrote:The whole idea of "Hitler" was to make an excuse to justify the occupation of Palestine

Actually, Hitler was a person who led a system that was responsible for the killing of about 6-7 million people based on delusional ideas. You can have ideas about the Israel-Palestine conflict, but that doesn't change the fact that the holocaust happened (you seem to imply it didn't).

MindHACKer Wrote:& the whole idea behind the Arab spring is to destabilize, & fuel a massive civil war in the region after the withdrawal of the American troops, in order to give the "Israelies" the peace they're asking for.

The "whole idea" behind the Arab spring is that a lot of people are fed up with the systems of repression in their country. Israel and US involvement causes a lot of shit in the Middle East, but not every negative thing that happens there is because of them.

RED7EAGLE Wrote:yea, but not the American pplz it was their government(sacrifices for the greater good) but i guarantee u it wasn't for the pplz good.

There is no evidence 9 11 was an inside job, it makes no sense whatsoever.

MindHACKer Wrote:
Masterful1 Wrote:Actually, as a veteran of Iraq, I like to pride myself in the fact that I helped restore order to a nation that was under the sadistic and brutal control of one man who was living the the splendor of luxury as many of his own people starved without the benefit of basic social services... Not to mention the fact that he was also committing racial genocide in that very country.... 

If that is "messing with people's lives", then sign me up for more....

Really killing more than 1 million Iraqi is some thing to be proud about....
& Just so you know, you have no right to paint other peoples future, it's just not of your business, Iraq was a very advanced country, now it's 50 years late comparing to neighboring countries , & US gov is still stealing the country's oil.

I can understand you're proud of the fact you helped restore stablility. But still, the US didn't invade Iraq for the reason of disposing Saddam Hussein. They did it because Iraq was out of their control, there is no such things as "humanitarian intervention".

I wouldn't have called Iraq under Saddam advanced either, you would need a couple of pages to cite the atrocities he committed in Iraq.

M. Bison Wrote:The U.S. caused a huge mess in the middle east post-WW2. Saddam Hussein even worked for the CIA at one point. The dual wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are essentially the U.S. trying to get penance and fix their wrongs. They backed a lot of lunatic extremists and provided them with funding, food, and weapons. This caused a lot of hardship and instability in the whole region. Now they're fighting the very people they backed. The end does not justify the means. The soviets weren't that big of a "threat" to justify the stupidity of these actions. Applause goes to the U.S. for creating the mess they're trying to clean up now. :o

Yeah, the US made a mess of it, but in the end they just need the resources of the Middle East. They use far more resources than they own themselves.

ceddeeoo Wrote:Do you think it would be justifiable for the U.S. to invade every single country in the world occupied by a dictator and usurp the regime?

You have a point there, but wars and international politics are never about justice. It's just human nature, you know, kill or be killed, command and conquer. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 28 2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 28 2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 29 2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 30 2012, 12:44 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by George, Of The Jungle - May 02 2012, 07:47 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 09:49 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 10:07 PM