Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again
JackMonroe Wrote:I still can't fathom how people fall for it over and over again.  It frustrates me so much that I hate to talk about it.  I will say that the last election and this upcoming one, I think the majority of military contributions were for Ron Paul.  I could be wrong though.  And the reason I say that about the UN.  It is basically a bunch of Politicians from different countries who get together and decide who gets to have what.  We are more trustworthy than you so we can have nukes but you can't.  If you try to make nukes then we will have no choice but to NATO your ass.  It is also clear that certain UN people have more sway than others.

Yep, Ron Paul has gotten most contributions from the military the past few elections and it's ironic since he advocates ending foreign policy and focusing on defense while the general public has the view that the military thrives on these foreign wars while it is not true, absolutely noone thrives on them, they are a waste of an enormous amount of resources.

U.N. delegates are a different the politicians however since they actually advocate human rights and frown upon the infringement of countries' sovereignties, which is a double-edged sword because on one hand they're not allowed to go into every country that has a dictator and order NATO airstrikes on the regime and on the other hand they become absolutely useless sometimes in moments that need decisions and immediate action, such the Rwanda conflict when the UN did not even budge a little finger despite various first hand reports and sources of the genocide taking place. Most times all they can do is add sanctions onto a country which only alienates that country in trade and communication and makes them even more pissed off IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 28 2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 28 2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 29 2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 30 2012, 12:44 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 09:49 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 10:07 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by ceddeeoo - May 03 2012, 02:07 PM