Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again
Yeah, I guess the countless videos of people getting beat up and tortured by the Syrian military, Mukhabarat and shabbiha from various sources all over the world are all part of a big conspiracy.

Journalists getting routinely expelled from Syria so there's no one there to report on the situtation must be pure coincidence. I personally spoke to a Belgian journalist, who I know for sure is independent, he told me whole different stories than those you seem to cling to. He almost got killed by tanks firing in the direction of their building, I wonder how those "terrorists" got their hands on tanks.

The thousands of people who were killed in Hama in '81 were probably all "terrorists" too, a whole city of "terrorists" bombed to pieces. His dad wasn't all that different. I'm guessing you don't read a lot about the "Hama incident" in Syrian media, just like you don't read a lot about the Tiananmen protests in Chinese media.

If you're appalled by the bloodshed in Iraq, caused by the US, you can at least be consistent and condemn the repression by al-Assad and his apparatus as well.
You really think your president is all that different from all the other ones?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 28 2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 28 2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 29 2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - Apr 30 2012, 12:44 AM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 09:49 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by silly - May 02 2012, 10:07 PM
RE: Space Shuttle Enterprise flies again - by George, Of The Jungle - May 05 2012, 10:29 AM