Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama declares support for same-sex marriages
Yeah, that's the slippery slope argument. I do understand your concerns, ruplayer. I haven't really been keeping up with the studies or the matter in general. However, I do recall multiple studies years ago which linked those activities, including homosexuality, to lower life expectancies. The life expectancies were even lower than smokers/tobacco users. The cause of this discrepancy is definitely not at all tied to any single factor, but rather a whole lot of them. Tbh, I frown on all those activities, but no more than I frown on all the other idiotic things people do. I feel this way because the activities present an added and completely unnecessary risk and harm to not only the participating party, but also everyone around them. If you were to somehow get rid of or remedy all these added problems, then there wouldn't be any real issue with any of these activities, at least from an atheist standpoint. If you're religious, then in most cases it'd likely be unacceptable either way. My opinion may very well be wrong, though.  :-X
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama declares support for same-sex marriages - by M. Bison - May 11 2012, 11:00 AM