Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Game
Since the release 2 months ago Diablo 3 has seen more game changing patches and changes then League of Legends(allot). Mostly this comes from Blizz trying to regulate bots and farmers control over the RMAH(real money auction house). But with the lack-luster response the public had to very anticipated to the patch 1.03 and 1.03a, Blizzard seems to have given in(finally). They released a hot fix earlier this week that made the games hardest setting (inferno) easier to progress through, by increasing chance of higher level item drops. This means that the days of farming loot goblins and Dank cellars is over. The game has been set to where the best and easiest way to farm is just to play the game. This allows for people who refused to step into inferno just to farm for 150 hours and hope for some good loot, to progress without much extra dedication. I'm not saying you can kill inferno Diablo your first day at 60. But if you pack up the wife and kids, ship them to the in-laws for a weekend, you more then likely can.
I am willing to help anyone who would like to get a kick start in Inferno. Just send me a invite Faultless#1438. I am also a level 10 blacksmith and jeweler.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
State of the Game - by Faultless - Jun 30 2012, 08:38 PM
RE: State of the Game - by Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Jul 05 2012, 09:09 PM
RE: State of the Game - by Faultless - Jul 05 2012, 10:15 PM
RE: State of the Game - by Faultless - Jul 05 2012, 10:18 PM