Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Game
50k HP, average 500 resist, 18k dps(1h and shield), 75% MF without NV and I cant remember my armor off the top of my head. Its pretty much a build just to farm act 1 as fast as possible with no deaths. Even with the buffs to the other acts none of the other acts farm as well as act one. I start at "the black king" quest and finish the entire act in roughly 2 hours. My friend is a 110k DPS glass cannon wizard and we run it in less then a hour and a half. But that's searching for as many elites and random dungeons as possible. Act 2 is the shortest act but with some of the most miserable mobs in game. Act 3 is great but i have a problem with the npcs, they pull loot goblins and such in the middle of fighting elites all the time. In act 4 the Corrupted Angel elites can gain modifiers that just cock block you and forcing you to restart loosing you NV. A couple times i have gotten those angles that spam nuke with modifiers like Horde,Jailer,Invul minions, molten. Also act 4 seems to have been built around destroying objects to offset the lack of elites. But since the nerf of pot and angel drops act 4 just seems to be the bottom of the list. /end rant
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
State of the Game - by Faultless - Jun 30 2012, 08:38 PM
RE: State of the Game - by Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Jul 05 2012, 09:09 PM
RE: State of the Game - by Faultless - Jul 05 2012, 10:15 PM
RE: State of the Game - by Faultless - Jul 05 2012, 10:18 PM