Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please let only Bison and admins post in this appeal
General Josh, post: 68173, member: 946 Wrote:well one i can post in here, ahah.
Two, fuck it, the admins wont give me an answer to my earlier questions.(probably some kind of embarrassing reason that theyre too scared to own up to as to why DK got banned)
Three, Why does it have to be a perma-ban exactly? Ban this nerftard for 6 months or something, but to permanately kick him just seems wrong. Let him play, just never give him back his admin and reduce his points and stats to zero, that seems fair enough in my opinion.
Quit playing innocent Drunk, yes you've contributed to this community, and you built a new comp solely because of CS. Now you just have to pay the equivalent price in exchange for all that.
3-6 month Ban(go get a job, or write a book Drunk, do something useful) Eliminate all his Stats period, make him a 1k points noob again. Block him from the servers he was admin of, the Mini games i believe. Block him also from the snipers server(i heard there was complaints about him there). Never allow him to get Admin status at all period, ban him from the forum for a month on top of it(if you accept my offer of course admins). Then, make it so that he can only be connect to a wL server for only a certain amount of time per day, a sort of reintegration showing we dont trust him but are willing to try and build that trust again.
The only thing i want in return is you allow Drunk to play again on the servers, after going thru all of the above for the respective amounts of time of course.
General Josh please read this before you post again in any Ban Appeal: http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/

Consider this as your only warning, i.e. Do not post in this section unless an admin asks you too, actually have something to contribute respectfully, or you are appealing your own ban.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please let only Bison and admins post in this appeal - by Mr.Tea - Jul 17 2012, 07:55 PM