Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Innocence of Muslims’: This is not a film. (Or is it?)
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 75203, member: 9168 Wrote:I think people that do riots and kill other people because of a cheap Youtube video are dumb idiots. They do this because of poor economy and low education level. Educated person would never do this. Bad economy means no jobs, means a bunch of free time, means need to blame States like always. Oh, did you see that movie? It looks like it was made by some collage trolls with budget no more than 200$... and stupid Arabs that kill people because of this troll say that US government made this movie. Dammit, even if they start a full war with States, they have no right to touch US diplomats in their country.

A tinge of truth in that. However, compared to the countries that are involved in the riots, Libya has a high literacy rate of 97.7%. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou...eracy_rate. If we can treat that as a benchmark for the people's education level, I don't think that could be the root cause.

The Muslims in my country aren't out rioting or protesting. It doesn't mean that they don't dislike the video made. There is no point. It doesn't do any good.

I'm inclined to believe that the real reason is towards unemployment and bad economy. People there have so much anger stored in them. They just need one event, which would be the triggering factor to vent out their frustrations.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘Innocence of Muslims’: This is not a film. (Or is it?) - by Spartacus - Sep 16 2012, 08:35 AM