Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said.
But now what do we have Eternal? Posts that bore admins and moderators that's what. Give warning to the spammers, encourage people to take an active role in this community to keep spammers out. The more you engage with people the more active they become. It doesn't matter if you attract the wrong crowd, as long as you have staff members that can back you in weeding out the real bad fruits and in turn polishing the abilities of those exceptional characters you find fit to become staff members. It is all about perspective. Do you want to do well as a community? Or are you content on slowly dwindling to the point that people stay in the servers alone and never come to the forums? Maybe eventually leaving the servers all together. I love this community, you guys have great views on things. Allowing players with non steam to play. Only allowing adminship by way of applying instead of buying or donating for it. I respect that you guys don't make money off of children or hard working people and pay mostly out of pocket. You guys have amazing qualities. Yah just don't flaunt them and it aggravates me lol. Be a little gloating once in a while. Get out there and whoop it up.

EDIT: And like I said Eternal. If they move forward on this WCS idea than the point system would be the perfect way for people to earn levels in game who aren't as well equipped as others. They are active in the community and allow themselves time to enjoy peoples company while gaining exp/levels ingame. Making it more enjoyable for everyone. Obviously the exp/levels won't be a drastic amount. Maybe depending on the content of the post you get a specific amount of exp or perks. Such as tutorial threads and assistance to users gaining significant more exp than "dude your dumb" posts. The judge of the awarded exp would have to be active and willing to engage with people to get their perspective. It's all about engaging people. Because if you don't you lose their attention.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by James` - Sep 18 2012, 02:53 AM
RE: Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by James` - Sep 18 2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by Matt - Sep 18 2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Forum Remapping! - Needs to be said. - by DK - Sep 18 2012, 11:20 PM