Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Ban Appeal - Coolmax
Riser, post: 75588, member: 992 Wrote:I changed it to a day after noticing your 1 week ban by iSpy.

I figured as much.. but more importantly, what did I say that was so out of line? I don't agree with a 1 day ban, it doesn't make sense. Even the earlier ban of a week was uncalled for. I had clearly stated I was joking and responding to others who were ALSO discussing the same topic.. I wasn't instigating or randomly flaming.

Even in this case, I'm surprised if you banned me, why didn't you also ban Oden/Odin/whatever who was continuously busting me for killing him with a P90 and calling me MotherFucker, in response to which this whole conversation began?

Double post

And please note, by my response I'm not trying to flame or instigate anything, just raising a point. If you see the time between my bans, it's been more than 3-4 months. It shows that I learnt my lesson the first time, and unless someone really is out to provoke me, I wouldn't write anything out of line as I prefer to play on the server over fighting with some fellow.

I play 3-4 hours each day on the DeDust/Office servers, and I have no reason nor any wish to randomly get banned for life. Smile

hnarsana, post: 75606, member: 9437 Wrote:I figured as much.. but more importantly, what did I say that was so out of line? I don't agree with a 1 day ban, it doesn't make sense. Even the earlier ban of a week was uncalled for. I had clearly stated I was joking and responding to others who were ALSO discussing the same topic.. I wasn't instigating or randomly flaming.

Even in this case, I'm surprised if you banned me, why didn't you also ban Oden/Odin/whatever who was continuously busting me for killing him with a P90 and calling me MotherFucker, in response to which this whole conversation began?

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 19 2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 19 2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 03:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 20 2012, 03:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 03:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 20 2012, 05:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 05:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by -[ex]iSpy- - Sep 24 2012, 02:01 AM