Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Ban Appeal - Coolmax
Well then shouldn't you investigate before blindly banning me? He kept calling me Motherfucker every time I killed him(I killed him at least 3-4 times with a P90).. so I decided to give it back. Also, without investigating you've just banned me? Come on..

Also.. you were already in the game.. I know because when you joined, I clearly said on the common chat, "Riser is mine.. if I can kill him" or something such.. This is ridiculous Sad

Fine I'll wait out the ban, but I do want to put on record that it isn't fair. And you know what this will lead to, Riser? The next time, IF there is one, which I will try to avoid totally, because of the length of the first ban and this really unnecessary second one (which was again extended from 30 min to 1day), I'll get banned for a longer time for no good reason.

Riser, post: 75608, member: 992 Wrote:I didn't see his messages? If I remember well I joined right as you said that, next time use admin chat and let me know instead of flaming him back.

I ignored your first message, then you continued. That's why I banned you. I increased the ban to a day after seeing another ban by iSpy.

Wait for the ban to expire. If a senior thinks you deserve to get unbanned, they can go ahead.

Double post

Oh and more importantly, just when you banned me, We (Oden/Odin/whoever and I) were actually over the cussing and were beginning to discuss where we were from, he was saying he's Viking/Nord/Swede something.. and I was going to say that's cool, and bam.. I was gone. Sad Read the logs man Sad

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 19 2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 19 2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 03:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 20 2012, 03:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 03:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 20 2012, 05:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 05:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by -[ex]iSpy- - Sep 24 2012, 02:01 AM