Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Ban Appeal - Coolmax
OK now I'm confused.. I see mother fucker in there at least 4-5 times (on the 4 pages), and I don't see the whole conversation about the p90, which is where this got ugly. You either need to go further back or further forward. Also, saying Chinese shit ONCE, as part of a larger conversation doesn't make it racist per se. Also I didn't say I hate any ethnicity, i want to kill someone from that ethnicity, etc, whatever. Mine was more of a question, based on ping/region.

And what about that guy calling American's twat, which is when i said what I said? Are you seriously telling it was racist enough to be kicked? And him asking about american's being twat wasn't? This is getting unreal. If you want it to be fair, ban his ass for a day too, why don't you?

And not to mention, when the two of us were working it out, is when you kicked me. If you see the fag end of the conversation, I was simply asking where he is actually from, and I asked if he was Nord, when he said, no he's Swede or something.. when I got booted. So if we were working it out ourselves, was this needed?

I'm really amazed. But it's fine. It's only a few hours left. I'll see what the admin does the next time someone calls me out and I complain. I'd like to see some bans then for the other guy, if needed.

Riser, post: 75616, member: 992 Wrote:He only called you "motherfucker" once.
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/760512

That didn't give you the right to be racist. All he did was call you a motherfucker, which honestly isn't against out rules. You're a regular, you know racism isn't tolerated.

You decided to "give him back" by being racist? Just watch your language on our servers, if you think a person is harassing you:
http://war-lords.net/forums/player-abuse.241/

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 19 2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 19 2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 03:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 20 2012, 03:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 03:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by Riser - Sep 20 2012, 05:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by hnarsana - Sep 20 2012, 05:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Coolmax [EXPIRED] - by -[ex]iSpy- - Sep 24 2012, 02:01 AM