Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emptiness - Why now?
Eternal, post: 75752, member: 478 Wrote:Seems more like you're complaining the community isn't to your satisfaction v.v

EDIT: Also, moved to the Flame section.

Thanks. Turned into a flame thread.Wasn't it's purpose

I have no problem with the community. Love the players. Hella fun to be around. There's just not enough of them lol. I don't care how old they are, what they look like, how mature or immature they are. I just want to play with new people lol. But why bother going somewhere else? When I have a large community right here who plays and enjoys playing. There are a few bad fruits. I'm sorry, I don't get on here to report people because I normally can calm them down in game. I don't get on here to bad mouth others purposefully. I come here to relax, read some threads that people have made, and comment on them whether I agree or disagree or hold no bias on the thread. If being social is a crime lock me up and melt the key down with MAGMA.

Joker, I apologize. I did mean to rant at you just seemed to be putting me down when I held no ill will or animosity towards you. I just see low activity on the forums. It hasn't ALWAYS been like this. I was on back in December and these forums were BOOMING. I would like to see people posting and talking. Makes me feel more at ease. I remember people like riser and pTk and Platform who would feel uneasy in game and just got a little antsy but they would come onto the forums, have a post here or there engaging in conversation and then went back in for a second round raping everyone they saw.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 04:03 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by joker8baller - Sep 22 2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by joker8baller - Sep 22 2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 08:09 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by Eternal - Sep 22 2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by joker8baller - Sep 22 2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by George Of The Jungle - Sep 22 2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by Eternal - Sep 22 2012, 09:35 PM