Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emptiness - Why now?
Quote:First of all, you're a dick. Secondly, if I can't see the admin boards than neither can most players who aren't admins. So guess what that means. OMFG, THEY SEE THE SAME DAMN THING. That's right they also see no one is on. SO FUCKING WEIRD. I couldn't give two shits if you don't like the fact that there is a thread dedicated to daily awards. It's an acknowledgement BY PLAYERS TO PLAYERS. How the fuck do you get daily updates from players? Show me a thread where every server has had a status report by players. Show me an admin who has been in every server to have a status report. I'm sorry, I fucking check the war-lords community page every fucking day and I never see anybody I recognize on who are admins. Platform isn't around and quite frankly I see little to none of the other admins.
Don't know how you got that impression, but to each their own.

They may see the same thing, but they don't complain about it like you do. You see what you see, and others see differently. The fact that you're unable to believe that there may be an opposite view that is true makes this argument pointless. They (The Players) actively talk with us via steam chat just fine. The forums were never a large part of the Community, and it never really turned out that way. There used to be a lot of shoutbox activity when Rabbit & I used to talk to each other all day, but that's died off, and a good deal of threads being posted are pretty lackluster and most people won't post.

You couldn't give two shits that I don't like there there is a thread dedicated to daily awards? Then why did you ask this?

Quote:I have been wondering if I should even keep updating that daily awards thing because I haven't heard anything on it from the staff except a like from bison.

Well there's my opinion as a staff member, as a Senior Admin. If you don't care about my opinion, then why did you ask for such opinions from the staff?

We get daily updates from players from Steam & other means. The regular group in War-Lords is pretty tightknit and we talk to each other pretty damn frequently. There are a few admin privileges that I can't elaborate on, but trust me when I say there are ways for admins to communicate with others & the community.But that being said, all of the regulars do switch their names a lot, and we hear about the problems, and we do the best we can to resolve them. Not everyone is going to be happy by their actions, but by our popularity with the crowd that remains with CS:S, I'd say we're doing pretty good.

I apologize that you don't see other admins, but I played with you today for a while and have been the last few days. It's not our fault you don't know who we are when we change our names, and it's not our fault that you don't check the Staff Group to see who is on. I personally like the fact that most people don't know who I am on the forums and who I am on the server, makes it easier to see who has two faces.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 04:03 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by joker8baller - Sep 22 2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by joker8baller - Sep 22 2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 08:09 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by Eternal - Sep 22 2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by joker8baller - Sep 22 2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by George Of The Jungle - Sep 22 2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by James` - Sep 22 2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Emptiness - Why now? - by Eternal - Sep 22 2012, 09:35 PM