Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Action against Reading Rambo
hnarsana you need to use a format like I had in the one against the duke.

Name: Playerinfo with link to profile.
Server: The server in which it took place in.
Proof: Evidential proof to either chat logs by the player or demos you have recorded.

Please use the format above otherwise people will begin to close your threads for no evidence or anything to tell us who the play is.

Double post

Name: Reading Rambo
Server:24/7 Dust 2
Proof: ChatLogs

The admins don't have time to go through everyone's chat logs to find these people that is why you need to provide more information than the subtle non informative posts you've been giving. Here is the player, his page, the server he was being offensive on, and his chat logs to back up the information provided. You're welcome.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Action against Reading Rambo [CLOSED] - by hnarsana - Nov 17 2012, 05:45 AM
RE: Action against Reading Rambo [CLOSED] - by James` - Nov 17 2012, 06:48 PM