Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully banned (speed hack)
He is certainly moving much too fast in the demo, and it's not lag/lost packets catching up. It is especially obvious when in the 2nd demo when they are all rushing towards avalanche. You can see him easily overtake and speed way past Marcos Silva, who is rushing with a deagle.
It looks like clear speed hacks to me, but even if it turned out to be some miraculous, flukey hardware glitch, it gives him an unwarranted advantage over other players and I see no reason to lift the ban while there is potential for this to happen in the future.
Let's see what the roots have to say.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!

Messages In This Thread
RE: wrongfully banned (speed hack) [REJECTED] - by Fuzzy Izzie - Nov 21 2012, 07:54 PM