Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully banned (speed hack)
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 80607, member: 9457 Wrote:He is certainly moving much too fast in the demo, and it's not lag/lost packets catching up. It is especially obvious when in the 2nd demo when they are all rushing towards avalanche. You can see him easily overtake and speed way past Marcos Silva, who is rushing with a deagle.
It looks like clear speed hacks to me, but even if it turned out to be some miraculous, flukey hardware glitch, it gives him an unwarranted advantage over other players and I see no reason to lift the ban while there is potential for this to happen in the future.
Let's see what the roots have to say.
Agreed.

mike lee, post: 80566, member: 15730 Wrote:i really doubt you mentioned anything. but if you did and i did not respond i obviously did not hear it. anyways like i said either way i completely understand the decision. and to be quite honest, i knew it was starting to lag skip but i did nothing about it. so i guess by knowing what was going on and not restarting my computer or just shutting it down, it was a form of cheating.
"Marcos Silva" is me on the demo, who asked how/why do you gain so much speed after taking a 1 minute demo. You can't hear it either because when I called Spartacus, of course i was not going to say anything, even though i asked you before him come.
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: wrongfully banned (speed hack) [REJECTED] - by Your Dad Was Good Last Night - Nov 22 2012, 12:34 AM