Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully banned (speed hack)
one last note and im thru with this. and this has nothing to do with the appeal anymore. like i said before im done with it. this is for me only.

im not sure why it ran fast without lagging in demos. im not sure why my cpu acts this way. but i can tell you this one thing. I Have Never Cheated In Games. its just a damn game ppl. im not a great player but id like to consider myself a decent one who (at least) kills 2 to 1 of deaths (every CS except for source cause my cpu cant handle it). every since ive been playing source my KTD ratio has been about 1 kill to every 2 deaths. if i was cheating or even knew how to cheat i doubt it would be that horrible. anyways i dont know what you guys are seeing in these so called demos but i will tell you one things for sure. when i do have the speed lag problem, everyone that saw me in "not spec/first person mode but actual game mode" have said that i am skipping all over the place. and need to fix my rates and do something about my lag. and yes you are ABSOLUTELY correct spartacus when you said "Its our job to catch cheaters, not give them the heads up for cheating". so i ask one favor from everyone. please no more of this "oh i dont believe or i doubt crap". weither you believe me or not, just please stop responding to this post and just keep me on the ban list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: wrongfully banned (speed hack) [REJECTED] - by mike lee - Nov 22 2012, 04:01 PM