Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS
ceddeeoo, post: 82470, member: 9052 Wrote:What a damned lying twat, he just pretends to have soft skin to play the victim game and get bad things to happen to people he doesn't like. suck a chode you hypocritical cocksucker. I look forward to blowing your brains out in game
GO FUCK UR SELF! I was defending my self against all trolls that u have on servers, xenofobics assholes that call any spanish player "mexican".

joker8baller, post: 82468, member: 835 Wrote:Disagree.

Game is rated M. If you can't handle it, or you're a kid, you shouldn't be playing. So rule out that part of your argument.

It's the internet. People are generally rude here. A lot of us regulars like trash talking each other, this rule would limit a lot of conversations. We can't make small exceptions to a rule simply because somebody is offended. There's always someone that's going to be offended. If we don't draw the line on what is considered offensive, and what is trash talk, we're just going to continue to eliminate the entire spoken chat on the server....

Honestly, best solution is for you to have a "thicker online skin" You're going to encounter people like this in the real world. You're annoyed because you're hispanic correct, and they're making fun of Mexicans? What about the countless Russian kids that come in and say FUCK YOU AMERICA, or fuck your mother. We don't kick, gag, mute. We just either ignore, or make fun of the kid. It's what... Counter-Strike trash talking is.

---
Woah, wait. Hold the fuck up.

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/664843

Hold the fuck up.

I'm sorry, what?

I'm not going to copy the rest of your chat logs over, but half the time you're taunting other teammates, saying that "They're pussies" or "They're useless". Maybe people... are angry at you for yelling at them so much? For telling them that they suck. You're seemingly instigating half the problems!
Like i say i dont mind trash talk or trolling. But attack to players for their country and that's ok? OK THEN FUCK U ALL FAT BASTARD AMERICANS IGNORANTS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - by Duende2211 - Dec 24 2012, 06:47 AM