Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter-Strike Headphones
iPhone Headphones:
All I... I....

::gargle; spit; splatt::

(Crescent blood flowed down the bear's neck like a squashed strawberry sandwich. Behind him, an overweight ninja wiped his blade on this fuzzy bear's back before lumbering back to the barren forest. Buy yourself a real pair of earphones, you deaf sucker...the bear thought he heard the ninja yell, but it could've been grow yourself a real pair, you phony dead fucker...or something similar just as well. It was hard to hear the fella. Or anything else for that matter. His matted beard felt warm. Or was the warmth from his soggy shirt? Red had always been his favorite color. Now it taunted him like red bitchy witch etching to stitch his manhood to her twitchy itch.
Damn you Steve Jobs, he scribbled incoherently in the the mushy waterfall of steaming jam. That Jucking...Feve...Stobs)
---------------
And then there were none.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!

Messages In This Thread
Counter-Strike Headphones - by DK - Jan 16 2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by ceddeeoo - Jan 16 2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Spartacus - Jan 16 2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by joker8baller - Jan 16 2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Fuzzy Izzie - Jan 17 2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Spartacus - Jan 18 2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Yuuki <3 - Jan 18 2013, 02:14 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Dr. gkovr - Jan 18 2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Spartacus - Jan 18 2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Trapped - Jan 19 2013, 03:10 AM
RE: Counter-Strike Headphones - by Yuuki <3 - Jan 19 2013, 05:17 PM