Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Banned On Everything :3
I don't know how many times i've warned you not to join the scrim server uninvited, which you did again last night. Not only that, but you were making shit up, saying that you were just connecting to the server to test your connection, but when you joined you instantly tried to sub someone in-game while they were just coming back. I also know for a fact you were uninvited last night, i asked everyone and nobody invited you, nevertheless it was in the middle of a scrim and we already had 10...

You are very welcome to start a scrim and invite people and whatever, but just know I'm not gonna joke around with the scrim server rules anymore so please don't do this again. I could go into more uncomfortable and awkward detail about why you specifically shouldn't be breaking this rule over and over again but I think you already know from some of the other people's responses to your presence.

I was going to unban you when you made an appeal and apologized, but now you're just spewing lies so find something else to do for today. George will confirm what happened, we were in the middle of a scrim and you joined uninvited, and tried to sub in skrilla when he got disconnected from a warmod glitch that wouldnt let him spawn.

Messages In This Thread
Banned On Everything :3 [APPROVED] - by Gonffs - Jan 19 2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Banned On Everything :3 [APPROVED] - by ceddeeoo - Jan 19 2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Banned On Everything :3 [APPROVED] - by Gonffs - Jan 19 2013, 04:33 PM