Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned
Quote:well.. you were using a script which is not allowed on the servers. Just because you watched a video about some other people bhopping and another video about a script doesnt mean you have to script. Bhopping doesnt come naturally it takes practice. Should have done it legit. Probably are going to have to buy another copy of counter strike.

To clarify Tiny, I didn't script because I watched a video. I used a script because I thought you could considering other people looked like they were based on their movements mimicking the videos of people using scripts. In addition, there were no server rules stated upon entering the server, so there is no forewarning unless you visit this website first to observe the rules. The difference between the people in the server and the videos of people using the script were minimal.

In the future, if you're not going to forewarn people about the server rules, at least tell them to visit the website first.

As for buying a new copy, probably won't happen because I'm a poor college student and I'm lucky to have top ramen. XD

Messages In This Thread
Banned [REJECTED] - by kukukachoo - Jan 20 2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Banned [REJECTED] - by NoBoss - Jan 20 2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Banned [REJECTED] - by kukukachoo - Jan 20 2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Banned [REJECTED] - by M. Bison - Jan 20 2013, 07:10 AM