Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]๖ۣۜChr0me •̪●[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:1150440290[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: All Warlords server Good Evening[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Today I was detected by Autotrigger for using a Bunnyhop script that let me hold down spacebar to autojump.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Im being completlely honost, I did not know that using a script to bunny hop was banable, i have seen many people use it. I blame myself for not reading the rules before playing. I enjoy playing Zombiemod on War-lords. It is pretty much the only server i play on. I was pretty bummed out after i got disconnected with the message of getting banned. I have been playing on War-lords zombie server for almost a year now and I understand the damage I have caused. I fully understand that what I have done now results in a permanent ban and I deeply wish i can go back in time to change it. My typical method of bunny hoping prior to today was binding jump to mousewheel. But after realizing that I have been bunny hopping manually, I figured I should do a google search for a more 'relaxing' method. I came accross a script that lets me bunny hop by holding down spacebar, I figured that since i have been bunny hopping for a year that using a script to let me bunny hop was not banable. I should have done my research. I again apologize and hope you may appeal my ban, I promise not to take part in any external softwares or script in the future if i am granted another chance at your wonderful servers. If you decide that I am not worthy of an appeal i complelty understand and I thank you for your time and thank you for all the wonderful times i had on your servers. I have met awesome friends on your Zombie Server. Thank you for your time -Chr0me[/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal [REJECTED] - by ๖ۣۜChr0me •̪● - Jan 21 2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [REJECTED] - by lin3ar - Jan 21 2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal [REJECTED] - by lin3ar - Jan 21 2013, 04:16 AM