Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned for a hacking program
Name: TEQ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11121620
Server: (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Hi,

I must first profusely apologize for bringing a hacking program on to your servers. The following isn't an excuse, but it will give you the circumstances of my participation in hacking. So here is the following:

I spent that last few days trying to figure out why I am banned from the above server. This is perhaps my fault, but I will put it for you to decide. Last Tuesday I logged on to another server and realized that I was shooting automatically and killing people one by one whether or not I aimed in that direction. I then jumped off the server thinking that this was a weird server as I noticed lots of strange lists on the screen. (I'm not ignorant to hacks, not at all. I was simply taken by surprise because I did not download or install a hack and therefore never went down the rational deduction that this is what it was.) Apparently, my son decided to hack it up a program to Steam. So then I went to a the War-lords Office server, which I really enjoy. I logged on and shazaam. I saw the same shapes, colors and lists and then I was banned.

In the end it is my fault. I had shown my son hacks a year ago. And I have indeed used them in the past.

Please consider this appeal. I understand that responsibility yet lies with me although my son uses the account. I have spoken with him and decided we won't share the computer. I assure you this is not something I do and I will not do it-even if by proxy.

Again, not at all an excuse. I take full blame, because in the end I basically created the circumstances that led to hacking on the War Server.

Respectfully,

Tequila

Messages In This Thread
Banned for a hacking program [REJECTED] - by TEQ - May 14 2013, 12:49 AM