Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week)
WoeIsChloe, post: 92548, member: 16854 Wrote:1) No Mic:
I just wanted to let everyone know, I can't use a mic or talk at all, why? I had my vocal chords removed when i was 14, meaning 2 years ago (2011), My doctor told me the information why I had to get them removed. I can't say it since I didnt understood, remembered and I guess it had to do with something when i was a child. Point is, my vocal chords are removed, I cant talk, I'm not lying. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm only pointing this out since I'm in somewhat a depressive mood at the moment and I'd discuss this now before I forget about it in the future.

2) Attitude/Problems (past 2 days)
There are two things that have ruined my past few days, therefore making me angry to the level where I cant calm down within the hour. One of them is a person, who is the biggest tool, Sonny. Who constantly annoys the fuck out of me and pretty much almost everyone in MG. I am tired of his bullshit with his little Lt clan buddies. Secondly, I was driving my way home with my girlfriend (yes, I am a bisexual), some idiot was in the driveway, I screw up, I crash into some other car, leading Julie (gf), into being injured badly. I blame myself and its all my fault shes in the hospital recovering. I'm mad at myself for what happened and I just get angry too easily now. Only if you just " push " me. Im sorry if I get so angry/mad at someone than usual, it isnt like me to do so. I apologize.

Just leave me alone Sonny, please.

I'm sorry.
HS....omg!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - by Shokkk - May 17 2013, 09:19 AM